- 2 ounces Green Tea Vodka, recipe follows
- 1/2-ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1-ounce orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1/4-ounce golden rum
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- Flowery Ice Cubes, for garnish (optional)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Green Tea Vodka, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and Simple Syrup. Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.) Strain into a tall glass filled with Flowery Ice Cubes, if using.
Copyright (c) 2007 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved.
Green Tea Vodka:
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 gunpowder green tea bags or 2 tablespoons loose gunpowder green tea
Place both tea bags into the vodka. Cover, shake, and let steep for 2 hours. Remove and discard the tea bags.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. (Alternatively, heat in the microwave.) Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
Flowery Ice Cubes:
- Edible flowers