- 4 6-ounce skinless mahi mahi fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 head cauliflower, florets cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the fish until golden brown on one side, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, cooked-side up, and roast in the oven until just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cauliflower and cook, stirring, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Add the almonds, raisins, coriander, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste; cook until the almonds are golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and parsley.
Divide the fish among plates and serve with the cauliflower and lemon wedges.
Per serving: Calories: 333; Total Fat: 16 grams; Saturated Fat: 8 grams; Protein: 35 grams; Total carbohydrates: 14 grams; Sugar: 9 grams; Fiber: 3 grams; Cholesterol: 155 milligrams; Sodium: 298 milligrams
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos