- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 24 large corn tortilla chips, for serving
1. Combine the chicken, mango, red onions, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl. Add half the lime juice, olive oil, and salt to taste. Next, mash the avocados together with the remaining lime juice and salt to taste in another bowl.
2. Top the tortilla chips with a dollop of mashed avocado and some chicken salad and serve.
Per serving: Calories 287; Total Fat 16 g; Saturated Fat: 2 g; Protein: 17 grams; Total Carbohydrates: 22 grams; Sugar: 8 grams; Fiber: 5 grams; Cholesterol 40 mg; Sodium 187 mg;