Panko-Crusted Halibut with Swiss Chard
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 (5 to 6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, washed, stems sliced, and leaves torn
3. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a 12-inch skillet. Add the rainbow chard stems and remaining shallots. Cook 2 minutes, then turn off the heat. Fold in the torn chard leaves, 2 tablespoons water, and salt and pepper, to taste. Place the halibut fillets on top of the chard leaves.
4. Transfer the skillet to the oven until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2011 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved