- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound penne
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs; drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the chicken, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and feta to the bowl with the pasta.
Make the dressing: Cook the garlic and red pepper flakes in a saucepan with the olive oil over medium heat, stirring, 3 minutes; let cool. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pasta salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for up to 3 hours.
Photograph by Kang Kim