- 5 lemons, halved
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup fresh dill, fronds chopped, stems reserved
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound 16/20 shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined
- 1 pound fusilli
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups diced English cucumber
In a large bowl, whisk together the juice of 3 lemons, the honey and chopped dill. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until the dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
Bring a large stockpot of water to a boil. Add the juice of the remaining 2 lemons, the dill stems and 1/2 cup salt. Add the shrimp and cook until opaque and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the shrimp using a slotted spoon and add to the dressing. Toss to coat.