- Kosher salt
- 1/2 pound wagon wheel pasta
- 1 cup canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mixed herbs
- Freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs; drain and rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
Make the dressing: Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Pour over the pasta salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for up to 3 hours.
Photograph by Kang Kim