- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup framboise (raspberry liqueur) or raspberry juice
- 14 Italian-style crisp ladyfingers
- 4 cups raspberries
- Shaved chocolate, for topping
tBeat the peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla and 1/2 cup cream in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the remaining 1/2 cup cream and beat until creamy, about 2 more minutes. (Do not overbeat.)
Whisk the jam, framboise and 1/3 cup water in a bowl until smooth. Spread about 3 tablespoons of the jam mixture in a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan. Cover with half of the ladyfingers, arranging them lengthwise. Brush with half of the remaining jam mixture. (Don't worry if it looks like a lot of liquid; the ladyfingers will absorb it as the tiramisu sits.)
Spread half of the peanut butter cream over the ladyfingers. Top with 2 cups raspberries and the remaining ladyfingers. Brush the ladyfingers with the remaining jam mixture and spread the remaining peanut butter cream on top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Uncover the tiramisu and top with the remaining 2 cups raspberries and shaved chocolate. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Photograph by Kana Okada