- 5 ounces pisco
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons aji Amarillo puree, or 1/4 teaspoon habanero hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery, plus 4 small inner stalks with leaves, for garnish
- Ice, for serving
- 2 cups tomato juice, chilled
Puree the pisco, horseradish, lemon juice, aji Amarillo puree, soy sauce, Worcestershire, pepper and large celery stalks in a blender until smooth.
Divide the puree among 4 tall glasses filled with ice. Top with tomato juice and stir. Garnish each glass with a leafy celery stalk.