- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- Baby arugula, for serving, optional
Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Add the shredded chicken, pomegranate seeds, chives and celery to a bowl. Pour some of the dressing around the sides of the bowl and toss to combine. Add more dressing as desired. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
Serve on top of some baby arugula if using.