Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, like soy, corn, or peanut
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. Use immediately or store covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.