- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons English-style dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced dried orange peel
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix brown sugar, Italian seasoning, mustard, garlic, paprika, ginger, orange peel, salt, pumpkin pie spice, black pepper, and cayenne in a bowl. Pulse in a spice grinder in a few batches until finely ground. Seal in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 months.
Know-How: Our testers used dried orange peel, but you can use fresh grated orange zest-it will just shorten the shelf life of the rub.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.