- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small or 1/2 large head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, chopped
Make the dressing: Whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil until well blended.
Add the cabbage, parsley, scallions and grapes to the bowl and toss to coat with the dressing. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before serving.
Photograph by Yunhee Kim