- 3 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons horseradish, drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pound sliced dill-flavored havarti cheese
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast beef
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- Vegetable or potato chips, for serving (optional)
Make the slaw: Toss the coleslaw mix, dill, vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a bowl.
Layer the cheese, roast beef and slaw in the center of the wraps. Fold in the sides, then roll up tightly. Cut in half and serve with chips, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 434; Total Fat 25 grams; Saturated 9 grams; Total Carbohydrate 26 grams; Fiber 1 grams; Protein 25 grams; Cholesterol 71 milligrams; Sodium 1,061 milligrams
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos