Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2009 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
- Total Time:
- 48 min
- 8 min
- 40 min
- 2 ounces slab bacon, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 2 (10-ounce) packages fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Cook bacon and walnuts in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat until bacon begins to crisp and walnuts are toasted, about 4 minutes. Transfer bacon and walnuts to a bowl using a slotted spoon; set aside.
3. Add Brussels sprouts to skillet and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Transfer pan to oven and roast for 30 minutes. Add bacon and walnuts and continue to roast until sprouts are cooked through and golden, about 10 to 15 minutes more.
Total Fat: 15 grams
Saturated Fat: 3 grams
Total Carbohydrate: 15 grams
Protein: 12 grams
Sodium: 595 milligrams
Cholesterol: 18 milligrams
Fiber: 6 grams
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Fillet of Halibut, served over Olive Oil Roasted Fingerlings, Topped with Pea Shoots and Blood Oranges
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse