- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchens