- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 Fresno chile, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Core the cauliflower and cut into florets. Toss the florets, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Cook the capers and chile in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a hot skillet for 1 minute. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Stir in the butter and season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
Per serving: Calories 249; Total Fat 24 grams; Saturated Fat: 6 grams; Protein: 3 grams; Total Carbohydrates: 8 grams; Sugar: 3 grams; Fiber: 3 grams; Cholesterol 15 milligrams; Sodium 293 milligrams;