Roasted Potato Skins with Horseradish Cream
- 3 large russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried, about 1 1/2 pounds
- Olive oil spray
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut each potato, lengthwise, into 8 wedges. Trim all but 1/4-inch of the potato flesh with a pairing knife. Lay the skins on a baking sheet, skin side down , and spray the flesh side with the olive oil spray. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Roast until golden and crispy, about 35 minutes.
Put hot potato wedges on a platter with the bowl of horseradish cream. Serve.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
From Food Network Kitchens