- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 (1-pound) bag baby carrots
- 1 bunch parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and position a rack in the center of the oven.
On a baking sheet, toss the sweet potatoes, carrots, and parsnips with the olive oil and season with the salt and pepper. Roast stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are browned and tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
Cook's Note: We recommend golden olive oil for its smooth finish and low acidity. The golden color comes from olive pressed at the peak of ripeness. These oils are made in California, southern France and Sicily.