- 6 to 8 medium (about 1 1/2 pounds), Yukon gold potatoes, cut in wedges
- 8 cloves garlic, left in their skins
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Toss the potatoes, garlic, and rosemary with the oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. Arrange potatoes cut side down and roast until fork tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.