- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups frozen cubed hash browns
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers (red and/or green), chopped
- 3/4 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 cups baby arugula
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
Mix the yogurt, mustard and dill in a small bowl.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the hash browns, sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and cook until browned, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet, then add the onion, bell peppers and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook until golden, about 8 minutes. Add the salmon and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Return the hash browns to the skillet to heat through, then remove from the heat and stir in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Per serving: Calories 306; Fat 17 g (Saturated 3 g); Cholesterol 50 mg; Sodium 292 mg; Carbohydrate 18 g; Fiber 4 g; Protein 21 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos