- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Heat the olive oil, garlic, and pepper flakes in a large skillet of medium heat until fragrant and garlic begins to brown, about 30 seconds. Stir in broccoli and cook until the broccoli is bright green, about 3 minutes. Add the chicken broth and season with salt and pepper and cook until just tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve.
Copyright (c) 2004 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved.