Sauteed Summer Squash and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, smashed
- 1 pound small zucchini, cut into 3 by 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pound small yellow summer squash, cut into 3 by 1/2-inch strips
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup quartered vine-ripened grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and garlic, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove and discard the garlic. Increase the heat to high and add the squash. Saute, tossing frequently until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and mint and cook until warmed, about 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve in a warm bowl.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.