- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk, half-and-half, or heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a medium non-stick skillet over medium to medium-low heat. When the butter's foam begins to subside, add the egg mixture and cook, stirring almost constantly, for 4 to 7 minutes depending on the desired firmness of the eggs. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved