Soy Lime Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Instant flour, for dredging (recommended: Wondra)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, white and green, sliced and separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Steamed greens, such as Swiss Chard or spinach, for serving
2. Trim and pat-dry the pork chops. Place the flour on a shallow bowl and seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge the chops in the flour and shake off excess. Add the oil to the skillet and then the chops, cook until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Turn and repeat on the other side until lightly browned, about 2 minutes more. Transfer the chops to a plate.
3. Add the scallion whites and garlic to the pan and cook stirring until wilted, about 30 seconds. Add the soy mixture and increase the heat to high and cook, scraping up any browned bits with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens. Return the chops to the pan and cook, turning often, until glazed and hot, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve chops drizzled with glaze, scallions tops scattered over, and greens if desired.
Total Fat: 28 grams
Saturated Fat: 7 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 37 grams
Protein: 52 grams
Sodium: 1702 milligrams
Cholesterol: 157 milligrams
Fiber: 2 grams
More Recipes and Ideas:
Hickory-Smoked Pork Chops with Braised Greens and Green Onion Rice Pilaf, Honey Q Cuz Chops, Crown Roast of Pork with Crawfish and Mirliton Stuffing and Crawfish Bordelaise Sauce, Easy Main Dish, Beef Wellington Recipes, Roasted Turkey Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes, Teriyaki Recipes, Sweet and Sour Pork Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.