- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces dried spaghetti
- 4 ounces pancetta, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook according to package directions for al dente; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking liquid.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic, pecans, and red pepper flakes and cook 1 minute. Add the broth and wine and cook until reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in the butter and cheese.
3. Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss to coat. Stir in the radicchio and parsley.