- 4 cups unsalted mixed nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, cashews, peanuts)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Spread the nuts out on a large baking sheet. Bake until the nuts are lightly toasted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
In the meantime, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl. Pour in the butter and toss to coat evenly. Serve warm or room temperature.
Copyright 2009, Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved