- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 limes, 2 zested and 4 juiced (about 1/2 cup juice)
- 4 teaspoons sambal oelek (an Asian chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 baby bok choy, halved or quartered lengthwise
1. Prepare a grill with a medium fire on one side of the grill for direct and indirect grilling.
3. Sprinkle the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the grill skin-side down. Grill on both sides until golden, about 3 minutes each side. Transfer the chicken to indirect heat and cook covered, basting and turning with the sauce every 5 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F, about 20 minutes.
4. Pour 1 inch or more of water into a skillet or wok and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Place the bok choy in a bamboo or collapsible steamer. Sprinkle the bok choy with salt and pepper. Set the steamer over the boiling water, cover, and cook until the bok choy is cooked but still has a little resistance when pierced with a paring knife, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 45 grams
Saturated Fat: 12 grams
Total Carbohydrates: 59 grams
Protein: 58 grams
Sodium: 1705 milligrams
Cholesterol: 214 milligrams
Fiber: 8.5 grams