Spicy Pig Skin and Corn Nut Snack Mix
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens
From Food Network Kitchens
Spicy and zesty-this addicting snack mix is perfect for a game day crowd. A handful (or several) goes well with your favorite Mexican lager[ beer.]
- 7 cups pork rinds, broken into bite-size pieces (about 3 ounces)
- 6 cups lime-flavored tortilla chips, broken into bite-size pieces (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups corn nuts
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 2 limes, zest from 2 and juice from 1
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the pork rinds, tortilla chips, corn nuts and peanuts together in a large bowl.Whisk the lime zest and juice, Worcestershire, chili powder, cayenne and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a separate bowl. Pour the sauce over the snack mix and toss to coat well. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the mix is toasted and almost completely dry, about 10 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
Let cool completely, and then store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Thank you! your flag was submitted.