- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup orzo
- 4 cups spinach, thinly sliced
- 10 medium radishes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted oil-cured olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the broiler. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Toss the shrimp with the remaining 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and olive oil in a bowl. Arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan and broil until slightly pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and broil until just cooked through, 2 to 3 more minutes.
Divide the salad among plates. Top with the shrimp, sprinkle with the feta and season with pepper.
Per serving: Calories 672; Fat 35 g (Saturated 7 g); Cholesterol 238 mg; Sodium 576 mg; Carbohydrate 32 g; Fiber 5 g; Protein 36 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos