Spring Chicken Salad
- 1/2 pound small red-skinned potatoes, halved
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 romaine hearts, torn
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 Kirby cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 4 radishes, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
Place the potatoes in a small pot and cover with water. Season with salt, cover and boil until fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, pulse the chives, tarragon, vinegar, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a food processor. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and pulse to make a thick dressing.
Toss the romaine, potatoes, chicken, cucumber, radishes and bell pepper with the dressing in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos
Thank you! your flag was submitted.