Just slightly sweet and salty with a little tang from the strawberries-any leftovers of this colorful snack mix can easily be packed into a school lunch box (if there are leftovers!).
- 4 cups graham-flavored cereal
- 4 cups pretzel sticks, slightly broken
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups yogurt-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 2 cups freeze-dried strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Toss the graham cereal and pretzel sticks together in a large bowl. Whisk the butter, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Pour the sauce over the snack mix and toss to coat well. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the mix is toasted and almost completely dry, 10 to 15 minutes, tossing about halfway through.
Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Toss in the yogurt-covered pretzels and strawberries. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved