- 1 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cornichons
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped capers
- 1 small scallion, white and green, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 drops hot sauce (optional)
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, cornichons, parsley, tarragon, capers, scallion, lemon zest and juice. Add the hot sauce, if using. Refrigerate for 30 minutes for the flavors to come together. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.