- 1 1/2 cups fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons whole fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon good-quality olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Crostini, for serving
Place the ricotta in a shallow serving dish. Gently warm the honey and thyme in a small skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant and the honey just begins to bubble, about 4 minutes. Pour over the ricotta. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Serve with crostini.