Tomato Salad with Herbs
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds vine-ripened heirloom tomatoes in assorted colors, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup mixed minced fresh herbs, such as a combination of flat-leaf parsley, basil, chives, tarragon, dill, and/or mint
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- Copyright 2001 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
In a large serving bowl, whisk together the vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and olive oil. Add the tomatoes, herbs, and scallions and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for 5 minutes, to allow the flavors to come together. Serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.