Turkey Avocado Wrap
- 1/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces sliced oven-roasted turkey breast (from deli)
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 cups mesclun lettuce or sprigs of cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups grated jicama
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing with the salsa and orange zest. Lay the tortillas on a cutting board, and spread the ranch mixture evenly over each one, leaving about a 1-inch border on all sides. Layer the turkey, avocado, lettuce, jicama, tomato, and scallions evenly over each tortilla, still leaving a border. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up like a pinwheel. Halve, and serve.
Copyright 2004 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.