Turkey Avocado Wraps
- 1/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chipotle salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 8 -inch flour tortillas
- 12 ounces sliced oven-roasted deli-style turkey breast
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 cups mesclun lettuce or sprigs cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups grated jicama
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine ranch dressing with salsa and orange zest in a small bowl. Place tortillas on a cutting board, and evenly spread dressing, leaving about a 1-inch border, over each.
2. Layer turkey, avocado, lettuce, jicama, tomato, and scallions, leaving border, over each tortilla. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up into a pinwheel log. Cut in half and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.