Serve as a simple side dish. It's super satisfying from the synergy of protein and fiber.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 15-ounce can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 scallion, green and white parts, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 small red onion, minced
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Add the beans, parsley, celery, scallions and red onions and stir until well combined. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.