Invite friends and family back over to re-celebrate the holidays with this unique brunch made from leftovers. The stuffing works perfectly in waffle form, topped with all the trimmings.
- 4 1/2 cups crumbled leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil, for brushing waffle iron
- Sliced leftover turkey, gravy and cranberry sauce, for serving
- Special equipment: waffle iron (preferably Belgian style)
Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high. Combine the stuffing, parsley and eggs. Generously brush the top and bottom of the waffle iron with oil. Evenly and firmly pack each section of the waffle iron full with the stuffing mixture. Close and cook until golden and the waffles can easily be lifted out of the waffle iron, 4 to 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the gravy in a small saucepan. Once the waffles are ready, top each with as much turkey as you want and close the waffle iron. Cook until the turkey is warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer the waffles to 4 plates and top each with as much gravy and cranberry sauce as you'd like.
Copyright 2013 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved