- 1 quart tomato puree
- 1 pint water
- 2/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 ounces sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot and simmer over medium heat until flavors mix together.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.