- 2 racks baby back ribs (about 1 1/2 to 2-pounds each)
For the sauce:
- 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
Special equipment: Crock Pot Indoor BBQ Pit
Turn Crock Pot to HIGH, insert rack to accommodate ribs. Rinse and pat dry the ribs with a paper towel. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients and blend well. Reserve 1/2 for serving.
Liberally coat each side of ribs with sauce. Place ribs in rack and cook for 5 hours or until ribs are very tender and can be easily separated. Brush the ribs with sauce several times during cooking for better flavor.
Serve with reserved sauce.