- 1 medium head bok choy, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
Combine bok choy and onions and chill.
Break up the uncooked ramen noodles and combine with the almonds and sesame seeds..
Mix remaining ingredients.
Before serving, combine the bok choy and noodle mixtures. Mix together the oil, lemon juice and tamari. Toss the salad with the dressing to coat.