- 8 ounces all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 ounces red pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces green pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces yellow pepper, finely diced
- 2 ounces red onion, finely diced
- 2 ounces cilantro, leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound conch meat, diced small
- Peanut oil, for frying
Heat a deep pot halfway filled with peanut oil to 350 degrees F. Using a small scoop (1 ounce) place batter in oil and fry until golden brown.
Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain excess oil. Serve with favorite sauce.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.