- 1 pound smoked pork shoulder, barbecued pork or smoked chicken, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) jar spicy nacho cheese sauce
- 1 pound round tortilla chips
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle Memphis-style barbeque sauce, see Cook's Note*
- Dry barbecue spice rub or chili powder, as needed
- 1 small (6 to 8-ounce) can sliced jalapenos, drained
In separate saucepans over low heat, warm the pork and spicy nacho cheese sauce. Divide the chips among 4 shallow bowls. Top the chips with barbecue pork. Layer some cheese sauce over the pork. Top the cheese sauce with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle each bowl with dry rub barbecue seasoning and jalapenos to taste.
*Cook's Note: "Memphis style" barbecue sauce varies widely, but generally is red and sweet/smoky with a little edge of vinegar and red pepper heat.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.