- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa, plus more for dusting
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon strong coffee grounds
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch morsels
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kahlua, divided
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate sauce, plus more for drizzling
- 4 cups low-fat coffee ice cream
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the instant coffee and warm water. Add the eggs and 2 tablespoons of Kahlua and mix until thoroughly combined. Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated, forming a thick dough. Transfer dough to the springform pan, press to cover the surface evenly, and bake until firm and set, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and with a fork poke holes all over it. With a pastry brush, brush the remaining 2 tablespoons Kahlua over the warm crust. Repeat the same process with the chocolate sauce. Allow the crust to cool completely. Once cool, top with the ice cream and smooth out. Top with the whipped topping and smooth out. Place in the freezer and allow to freeze completely. Serve dusted with cinnamon and cocoa and a tiny drizzle of chocolate sauce.