- 2 fresh poblano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno chiles, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 1 fresh serrano chile, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 2 large or 3 small ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, both leaves and stems included
- 3 green onions, chopped with green tops included
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add additional water if needed for smoothness. This salsa is a delicate green and smooth, but it is not tame! Adjust types and amounts of hot peppers, to taste.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.