- 4 tablespoons of torre sauce, recipe follows
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienne
- 12 ounces penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces chicken breast, blackened
In a saute pan slowly melt 4 tablespoons of torre sauce. Saute bell peppers and onions. Blanch broccoli and carrots then saute for 2 minutes. Add pasta and heat for 5 minutes, add tomatoes. Place chicken breast on top of pasta. The dish is finally topped with freshly grated Parmesan.
Note: This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- Pinch granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano
Bring butter to room temperature, blend everything together and refrigerate.