- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1-ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bourbon (recommended: Jim Beam)
- Dash hot pepper sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Hamburger buns, for serving
Preheat an outdoor grill or heat a grill pan on the stove over medium-high heat.
Using your hands, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing just to combine. Divide meat into 3 or 4 portions and form each into patty using your hands. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes on both sides for medium-rare to medium doneness. If desired, place buns, cut side down on the grill, until toasted, about 1 to 2 minutes. Serve burgers on buns.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.