Prepare this cheesecake ahead of time because it needs time to chill. Baking it in a water bath keeps it moist and creamy.
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine, melted Cooking spray
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 3 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 3 large eggs
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Firmly press mixture into bottom and 1-inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Wrap outside of pan with foil. Arrange berries in crust; set aside. Place cheeses in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and next 5 ingredients (1 cup sugar through chocolate); beat until smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan. Place cheesecake in a large shallow pan; add hot water to pan to a depth of 1-inch. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Garnish with additional raspberries, if desired.
CALORIES 315 (29 percent from fat); FAT 10.3g (sat 5.6g, mono 3.4g, poly 0.7g); PROTEIN 10.4g; CARB 41.5g; FIBER 2.4g; CHOL 82mg; IRON 0.9mg; SODIUM 454mg; CALC 149mg