- 9 cups sweet cream ice cream base*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon concentrate
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 6 1/2 ounces high-quality cheesecake chunks
- 3 1/2 ounces graham cracker pieces, broken
- 10 1/2 ounces blueberry sauce
Put the ice cream base in a 1-gallon container. Add the vanilla, lemon concentrate, and buttermilk and stir to combine. Freeze until the mixture forms a peak, about 10 minutes.
*Cook's Note: This recipe assumes you are using a pre-made ice cream base. You may use softened vanilla ice cream, but then omit the buttermilk, and fold all the remaining ingredients into the softened ice cream at once and then freeze until hardened.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.